Monday, May 31, 2010

Bike Date


DSC04964
Originally uploaded by legally_beaumont
Sierra and I went on our Memorial Day Bike Date today. First we went out to Cuttings Wharf and rode around there for the morning. We unloaded out by Slack's Ranch and I realized I forgot my water bottle. We had to survive on the one Camelbak for the both of us.

It was a good morning, we had to stop out by the train bridge to do some repairs on Sierra's bike. She's been having trouble with her bottom bracket, it keeps coming loose and the whole drive train gets thrown out of whack. I used a questionable technique to hold the nut and space in place, but for the rest of the day it held tight.

After riding in Cuttings Wharf, we went out to Sonoma to get some lunch. I stopped by the office and said hi to Dan. He's going off to Haiti in three weeks to be a part of the relief effort.

After lunch we rode around on the Sonoma bike trail, it was pretty cool, kind of crowded though but still a lot of fun. There were a lot of people in the plaza and around town in general. A ton of bikes.

It was a pretty good day, we're looking forward to our next ride together!




Sierra and I are trying to get in on some of the prizes for this year's Bicycle Summer Games, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment