Monday, November 16, 2009

Six Months!


Six months ago today, Sierra and I went out to Skaggs Island, drank bourbon, shot out windows, and had our first kiss.

She's horribly sick tonight so we're not going to get a chance to get together. It is depressing.

As depressed as I ever get these days, I can't stay upset very long about anything anymore. Sure, you might think it sounds generic, but having Sierra in my life has given me very few things to complain about. I am no means in the best place financially, professionally, or even physically, but being with her makes everything seem so secondary.

Last Thursday we went to see Lawrence Arms. It was around my sixth time seeing them, it was her first. There were a couple times during their set that I looked at her, looked over at my best friend, and just got overwhelmed with how perfect things were in those few moments.

Pabst never tasted better.

No comments:

Post a Comment