Sunday, November 29, 2009

First holiday of the Holiday Season

It has been a long weekend and it's only Saturday. I got Wednesday off from B&G, Thursday was Thanksgiving, and Friday was also a day off.

Thanksgiving was what I expected, and not all that bad. If we've wanted to be all together as a family, it was Thursday.

The issue of me going to Mexico for three weeks has been on my mind. Initially it didn't seem all that important, but now I am starting to see it as mandatory. I haven't seen my mother or sister since August. They'll be coming back in January, but I still feel like I need to go.

I'm worried about Sierra. I'm going to miss her, I'm sure I can't even imagine how much I'm going to miss her yet. It makes me sad to know that those feelings will be even worse for her.

Whatever happens, I know that I will make the most out of it. I'm not looking forward to being away from my girlfriend who is the closest person to me on all levels, but I am excited to be going to a place I love. I am excited for the opportunity to get out and explore the hillside.

On another note, I can't believe the tattoo that Skot put on himself! It's the same drawing I did of the Cruz Missiles logo! From this first picture, it looks really good with just the outlines, I can't wait to see it filled in.

I'm putting it up on my website.

The website and the new issue of the Spinning Compass are both due on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment