Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bicycle Olympics, Part Two


DSC05249
Originally uploaded by legally_beaumont
Hey,

So we decided to split up the bicycle games between us again. Now, this second group of events consisted of many things that we both do regularly. I know that in the time this second session started I did a lot of bike maintenance and definitely carried a few loads. Unfortunately, we don't always have a camera handy.

We decided to take a picture of Sierra's current set up for carrying her books to school. She uses a large a wicker basket that she's had in her possession for a while now. These pictures are of her coming home from her psychology class with her school books loaded on her bike.

For the event on decoration your bike, I decided to put together my own top tube pad after seeing some designs on other people's bikes. I made it all myself with some sheets of foam from Michael's. I just took one complete strip and glued a design right on top of it and making a layered piece. I stitched it all together to make sure it doesn't fall apart.

Yeah, both Mexico and Italy lost the world cup so it is perfect timing for riding with the red, white, and green.


Sierra and I are trying to compete in this year's Bicycle Olympics, click on the banner for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment