Saturday, December 12, 2009

Last December


La Puma
Originally uploaded by legally_beaumont
It will be one week since Puma had his accident, tomorrow.

Initially it was really heartbreaking because we were all so unsure about what was going on with him. I know my father is feeling regret about choosing to take him to an expensive emergency clinic. In the end, it would have worked out just fine for us to have just waited for the morning to take him to a regular vet. Nevertheless, we found out a lot from the emergency visit.

We are still faced with the problem of the paralysis in his left-front leg. Up until now he has not shown any sign that thee feeling will return. The vet told us today to wait another two weeks and the we've really got nothing to lose.

Unfortunately for us, this accident has really caused a lot of stress because of how greatly it has altered our plans for December. I think my parents are handling it all in a very childish manner.

Regardless of what decisions the rest of my family make, I have already made mine. I am scheduled to work the next three weeks and I have no intention of asking for that time off. My hope is that I will be able to work on the various art projects I want to do, as well as apply for some more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment